the mushroom kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the mushroom kingdom

a server 7 travian forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
due to the shocking lack of participation i will be removing all non leadership members from the forum and all irrelevant forum posts will be removed to the members who used this forum i apologizes though there were few of you it needed to be all or a select few this action will take place on wed April 13th at 12 00pm Atlanta time the deleting will involve any member outside of a leadership position with less than 15 posts

hello my name is

Go down 
+5
Madagascar
Harley
Grandwarlord
samwin
sharky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sharky
Admin
sharky

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 pm

hay my name is brandon
i have played travian for 4 rounds
practice a counter style of martial arts and drunken fist
love anime and manga
playing videogames is my hobby along with LARP
and i also go by sharky
Back to top Go down
https://tmk-travian7.forumotion.com
samwin

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm

hey my game name is samwin. can't say my real name. parents say so. My friends some times call me samurai because. i don't know why it just fits. i think i'm a bit obssessed with travian but who cares. tongue and i like playing my wii
Back to top Go down
Grandwarlord

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Hello,

Name is GetSomeCat in game. I am in the US Navy, and love to play PC games. Very soon though will be buying an xbox360 for the sole purpose of Mortal Kombat 9. I play LoL, WoW ( not so much anymore might start up again in the future), will be buying steam for CS,DoD, and maybe for other games as well. Real life name is Fernando.
Back to top Go down
Harley

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey im Harley, in the game and real life. I love to play sports, especially soccer. I am an avid ping pong player. I am a good speller, ranking 8th in western New York and I like to write. I have also memorized 200 digits of Pi, or at least I used to know that many. I also love strategy games, which is why I started playing Travian. Also, I am a faithful Jew.
Back to top Go down
Madagascar

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi my name is Zac. I'm a Canadian and I have horrible spelling. I do like strategy games and was pretty good at chess. Nice knowing you guys, eh??
Back to top Go down

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:23 am

hi all
Exaft here
this is the first round that i have played where i got a 2nd village so im still quite new but i like to play travian and other strategy games I like to play chess also, we should play
Back to top Go down
kingryan

kingryan

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

hi my name is ryan kingryan in the game im from Australia i play AFL and i like strategy games
Back to top Go down
vakidis

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello I am Vakidis and this is my first round of travian.
Back to top Go down
gombolt

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm

I don't know how I did it, but I originally created a new topic when I meant to reply here. Whatever, I guess these forums confuse my blonde self.

I go by gombolt on Travian.
I played Travian on S7 over a year ago and got so completely addicted that I had to quit altogether when the server ended. I spent way too much money on Gold and can't afford to do that again! I resisted checking out the game again until now.
I am also completely obsessed with Fallout 3 & Fallout:New Vegas.
In addition, I appreciate it when people use capitals and punctuation in their writing. It's a little anal retentive of me, I know, but I just can't stand it when people don't know how to write correctly, or don't bother to try. Spelling is just as important! Yes, I am that annoying. Sorry in advance...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdbrain

Birdbrain

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey, I'm Birdbrain. I have played a few servers before. I am a PC, IPod, and Wii gamer. I am on U.S. Central time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello my name is Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello my name is   hello my name is Empty

Back to top Go down

hello my name is
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the mushroom kingdom :: welcome :: introductions-
Jump to: